Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my local jockey lot/flea market and I found these awesome bully sticks. They are actually buffalo bully sticks. Chevy goes through them pretty fast, like in about 20-30 mins, so I got one of these yesterday to see if it lasted any longer. It is 6-7" long and has 6 sticks woven together! It is like 2- 2 1/2 inches wide. Its called a bully brush.

She chewed on it for an hour and only got through like a third of it before we had to take it because we were leaving the house (I dont leave her with treats like that when we arent home, in case she chokes). I was so excited it has lasted so long that I went back today and cleaned the guy out of the other 11 he had!

This is it:

Bingo Lo Buffalo Bully Brush Dental Weave

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Looks like a good price and good product. Thanks.

Reactions: cuddlbug00

·
mastiffied
1,455 Posts
Wow, great find! Are they as hard as the "tendons?" It says "dehydrated small intestine" on the site.

I buy 36" bully sticks for Mason and he goes through them in less than hour. Sometimes much less. :/

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On the wrapper it said buffalo pizzle. It is the same as the bully sticks, just from buffalo instead of bull. It does smell a little though. They are definitely better than the regular buffalo sticks and braids. This one has lasted her 10 times longer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts