Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After his afternoon walk, Niz decided it was a great time to lay down in the carport to cool down and allow the camera to capture his handsome little schnozz.

Girls rule, boys drool! ...Wait, that's not nice!

Niz sez I hurted his feeling. Just that one feeling.

Pretty little princess teefies.

He never not looks thoroughly pleased with himself.

Look at that tongue go!

This princess is all legs. As a girl who has been less lucky in the proportions department of her DNA, I'm quite jealous, really.

This is his 'I heard something I don't like' face. His lip goes all curly when he hears another dog walk in front of the house.

And yes, he has the most wet neck possible. It's like a little skirt for his chin.

Fuzzy Princess paws. Other dogs' feet may smell of Fritos, but Niz's smell of sparkles and tiaras.

He managed to get dust/pollen all over his face.

The foam-beard that inevitably forms after a few sweet potato treats.

"Bye, DT! Till next time. Though I don't know when mommy will take a decent photo of me again...." --The Princess.

·
Registered
6,834 Posts

Fuzzy Princess paws. Other dogs' feet may smell of Fritos, but Niz's smell of sparkles and tiaras.

I literally lol-ed and woke up the dog, that thread is just too funny and I love how niz is a very dramatic princess :) she must rule her kingdom with an iron paw and killer epad looks ;)

Reactions: mangujowa

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
A very nice assembly of Niz photos - what stands out the most...is his true happyness, in life.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I wish I could see these photos! Photo links are not working :( Do you have a site you can point me to?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts