Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today at the Birmingham and District Doberman Club i finally got a male Dobe :):)!! Funny story really they had a competition to guess the name of this dog and on the morning before we set off for the show i was looking through some pics i have on my hard drive and i found a load of Star Trek one's that i forgot was on there and it just so happened that i printed one off of a Romulan Warbird,anyway when i saw the list of dog names i noticed the name Remus on there and thought of the Romulus and Remus story so i picked that and i Won!!! so i have finally got a dog that mrs b will let me keep.

Notice the picture of his sister Mischa on my desktop in the background :):)
P.S. Mischa got a V.H.C. in confirmation and Tia got a 2nd in O.B.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sarah (2dobesuk) tell Gerry the dogs name was not Diesel :)

·
Registered
437 Posts
Hey well done!!Glad you got your boy!! But I am sure that it should be called Kevin!! I just told Gerry that it was not Diesel, he is very cross:win2k: Well done with Mischa and Tia, who won the OB?

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mark with Rosie(Evanna's Sambucas) you may have seen her at training they come occasionally.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Well done Brum, Your girls are something else....Plus I guess you never know when being a trekkie fan will come into good use...Congrats all around.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
congratulations to MRS. B the new boy is only a statue!!!
(secretly, I"m pulling for you Brum - only cuz you're worse than me with the addiction)

cc

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ps4570 said:
Congratulations on all the wins. Your new dog does a truly remarkable stay.

:thumbs-up
Not as good as the Dobe in the left of this picture it has been in a sit stay in the conservatory for 3 years this March :):):)

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
A handsome boy he is! I was thinking good for you. Then I saw he was a statue. Poor Brum! Never get his wish. Congrats on the show.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Congrats on the o.b. wins and that is a BEAUTIFUL picture of your babies on the sofa!!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Well done! congrats to the girls too! (I like the babies on the couch next to the stuffie, they look too sweet)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Well you really had me fooled. I was reading your post and had only scrolled part of the way and saw the pic on the computer screen and then scrolled a little further to see the rest of the pic and then saw your new addition. That was funny. You got me on that one. :)

Congrats to the girls. They always do well.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
lol I dont know if your girls will care for him....no ears to actually lick and clean....He seems to be so small the girls are afraid he will make them look fat....plus he looks alittle fragile to be able to care for three women...:)

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BackInBlack said:
Brum it looks as though the red girls are "buddies" and the black girls are "buddies" or does it just seem that way in pictures?
I think that has to do with the order that they came to our family in more than anything when we had Chelsie,Juno my first girl passed 10 days later so she looked to Amber to quickly take over as top dog and they just hang out together,where Tia is more puppy like and her and Mischa play ALL the time driving me nuts,so they tend to be near each other all the time.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
That title caught me off guard. Congrats on the addititon and ob win. At least your food bill won`t go up. Of course that ob win probably cost you a lot of extra treats.

·
4,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
alwayshadpets said:
That title caught me off guard. Congrats on the addititon and ob win. At least your food bill won`t go up. Of course that ob win probably cost you a lot of extra treats.
And the poop cleaning is a lot easier :):):) !!

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
You are just to funny! I really do enjoy your Wit. Congratulations all of your wins. Now that is the male dog everyone should get. No hair, no extra costs of toys, food, vet bills and it won't hog the bed.

·
Premium Member
3,037 Posts
Congrat to the girls Brum, about your new dog, I think we have littermates!!

He even is best in show allready!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts