Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I Dont Understand Why no one with listen.

:computer: Hi Everyone
Why does over half of doberman lovers dont know the White Doberman can be registered with AKC. I know this because both of mine are. An why is the Whites being put down so bad? I will amitt I dont know every thing about dobes but the Whites are not Albino's. There is a differents. If the Whites are of bad blood then why isn't the Fawns and Reds and Blues bad too. Not all breeds colors must be just one color. They are all fine animals. I have a pair of Black and Rust to and I see no differents in them then the Whites other then haveing to give them alot of baths to stay clean.
Now that I got that off my chest let me tell you what my Blackand Rust male (Slick) did today. I had a ladder up at the house today so he decided to climb on the roof to look around. The only problem is my husband had to carry him down. Slick weight is 110 pounds. This is the third time he has done this. Millie his mate let us know what Slick was up to. Also the male White (BlueMoon AKA Moon) was trying to climb the ladder to. Moon is only ten months and thinks he can do everything Slick does. Hiedi the White Female could care less what any of them do. She a mamas girl and likes to stay by me all the time. Plus she a little bosses to.
All I know is my babies are my heart no matter what color they are. My days start off great from all the kisses I get from them each morning. An I sleep like a log at night knowing they are watching over me.
Thanks for listen to me and everyone God Bless.
Patricia Diane Sellers

39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok now. We are surpose to be talking about our babies not attacking someone about school or what ever. Something has got to give.
As of the White Doberman they are here and to stay. Get over it. You know there are albino's in ever liveing creature , Even the human. I guess we better put them all down. Get real and live with what is in front of your eyes. All and I mean All Dobermans are great.
Elle stop causeing trouble with Elizabeth. She has her right to say what she wants just like you. Now grow up.
Patricia Diane Sellers

39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I agree lets stop this bad talk. I believe in the whites just as much as I do the Black and Rust. Everyone do there own thing.
All I know is I haven't had any problems with my whites dobes and there healthy as can be. I know the more they stay in the sun they get a creamy color. Now in the winter they get back white. They have never sun burn cause they are smart enought to get out of it.
Thats all I have to say. BYE

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.