Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was sitting on the chair, reading a book, and Brandy was all cuddled in her chair. She kind of sits up, does her little "eeeee" yawn, and then gets up. I went to grab her to take her to pee, but she trotted out of my grip, which is strange because she usually likes to be picked up. She runs over, and noses a little bell I had on the door!! I was like: "Oh gooooood! Gooood Brandy!! And I opened the door. Then she ran to her pee door, and rang the bell! I was SO delighted, I had a little praise party! I opened the door, and she ran RIGHT out and peed in like five seconds. I am so proud of my little baby!!! She is SO SMART AH just wanted to share :D I hope more of these follow!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Swweeet!!!

·
Got mutt?
13,839 Posts
Yay! Life is full of little victories.

Reactions: Brandy&Melanie

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Re QUOTE:
- She runs over, and noses a little bell I had on the door!! I was like: "Oh gooooood! Gooood Brandy!! And I opened the door. Then she ran to her pee door, and rang the bell! I was SO delighted, I had a little praise party! I opened the door, and she ran RIGHT out and peed in like five seconds. I am so proud of my little baby!!! She is SO SMART AH just wanted to share I hope more of these follow!

This is just sooooo perfect...what a SMART puppy...Congrats / dober communication @ its best !!
- pls. kiss Brandy, 4 me (aka Uncle Beaumont...lol)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Right on. grrrrreat job Brandy. !!!

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
YAY Brandy! It's great how smart these Doberpups are!

(I especially like the cute yawn noises)
LOL
I call Nubis , monkey boy when he does that hehehahahehe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts