Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I just got to share it.

Today Toby and I were out for a walk with my friend and her dogs. All of our dogs were on their leashes with Toby muzzled (soft type not cage). As we walked up the road we spotted a police car, the police man was stood outside a house talking with a woman when suddenly from behind the woman a Chihuahua flew our and attacked us. Yep you read that right, it attacked us. The owner was absolutely useless as was the Policeman she was talking too.
For a second I honestly thought he was going to say something to us, especially when he saw Toby was wearing a soft muzzle not a cage as he could still have gotten hold of the chihuahua if he really felt so motioned. But what did Toby do.

He just stood and watched. He didnt bark, growl, whimper or anything. He just stood and watched the little rat.

Boy am I proud.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good ! As for the chihuahua, if it would have been me and he was biting at my dog, I would have kicked him like a football. :mad:
I did think about it and as we walked away, Toby still not reacting I sized the little beggar up for a swift kick, but the dang policeman was watching us like a hawk so I had to pretend I tripped slightly. :lol2:.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Good boy Toby!! You made me remember when we were camping in the Grayling, Michigan area with our first doberman he was about 50lbs. We were all camping in tents, trailers, etc... My mom had her 3 dogs, and I had Duke our doberman, 2 little Chihuahua and a dachshund...........they were all getting along great when the chihuahua challenged the doberman...Duke took one look at her and she went running .....we still laugh and tell that story today some 30 years ago:roflmao: They played and chased each other special memories:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts