Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, Greenkouki--you probably already heard this news but I was in the library looking at Facebook pictures and reading stuff that wouldn't open for me on my dial up (Luddites love dial up--'cause it works so poorly) computer at home and ran across a post put up by Mike and Renee' about Hugo's black litter brother who picked up back to back majors at the Elma show (Washington State) last weekend.

He and Huge look much more alike at (what are they--15 months now?) this age.

I was wondering what the heck had happened to him--I'd guess that he must have gotten really stagey because one of the comments was that he was looking wonderful now after they pulled him to mature.

There was also note that 7 of the litter have points now.

Gotta' go--library wants my computer for someone else.

dobebug

·
Super Moderator
15,375 Posts
I did hear! He was not shown for a number of months because his handler was not able to show. I agree that the brothers are much more alike at this age although it's interesting how each continues to change with age, now at 15 months. It's exciting for our breeder to have so many pointed/major pointed puppies and her own champion puppy from her first litter. We are hoping to have 7 champions!

Hugo has 4 points now and just narrowly missed his majors a few weeks back. Two days he was pulled out first in winners dog and then the judges changed their minds last second. That brings us to 8? major reserves at this point. We have 9 shows coming up in the next weeks including our club's specialty shows so wish us luck!

·
Registered
Jalyn Live in the Moment ‘Helo Agathon’ Harper x Godric DOB 3/4/2019
7,581 Posts
Congrats! :2smile:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts