Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
6,744 Posts
Codysmom said:
I do know that some folks get pet insurance, but like human insurance it doesn't cover everything.
It cost's me $50 a month per dog and you have to pay the bill upfront, then they reimburse you.

Codysmom said:
We are not trying to gang up on you, but you have joined a forum of people who are absolutely devoted to their own dogs, the dogs of the other members, the breed, and animals in general. I am sure that if for some reason one of us couldn't keep our dobes, it would take all of 2 seconds before there were dozens of serious offers to take the dog. We want you to be happy with your dogs, and we want your dogs to be happy with you. we all know what a great experience it can be to have a dobe, and we all want it to be the best for you and the best for Jazz - and any other dogs you may get in the future. HOpefully you will be able to benefit - the way we all do - from the collective doberman experience and wisdom that you can find here.
So true. There is so much information on this forum, from people who have "been there, done that" We all love our animals (and I say animals, because it's not just dobermans...Coco, LapDogs other dog, Petri, TracyJo's Chihuahua...just to name a few) I can't speak for everyone, but I think that we all feel like we know each other and would do whatever we could to help another member out. In this case, I think everyone is trying to prevent you from making a decision that you will regret in the future. We can't tell you what to do...but do at least seriously consider what everyone has said before you make any final decisions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.