Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Havnt been on here in a long while.

Gunner is doing good, his strong azz broke the clip on his trolly(steel!) to chase a garbage truck, but hes still being his bratty self

Daisy has grown up to be a beautiful little girl, she must have a lot of Greyhound in here becasue she is by far the fastest dog ive ever seen, and shes got a narrower head and shes a little more slender, shes built for running. But they are healthy, she got through her heat w/o gettin pregnant(next year!). I wish u all well, and look forward to some updates. Hope u remember me. Bye :jonkel:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
his strong azz broke the clip on his trolly(steel!) to chase a garbage truck
What happend to him....what is the clip on his trolly? Im just confused a bit...

so you decided to wait till after her first heat to get her spayed? I hated the whole heat process gross and stinky!

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Yeah figures. I never really ever seen him post much of anything...so I don't really know him. but that is what I thought....I'd try to clear it up and I hoped he wasnt saying what I thought he was saying...just with how misunderstanding everything was written...I didn't follow what he was saying much. That is too bad.

I still don't know what is trying to be said about a trolly???...and stuff...
hmmmm

·
Banned
675 Posts
It probably means he doesn't have a fenced in yard, and puts the dog outside on a "trolley", usually a wire strung between two poles or two trees, or something of that kind. Then another line is attached to that line at one end, and at the other end is attached to the dog's collar. So the dog can "exercise" by running up and down the length of the line.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
And I see that lovely signature again too....

Gunner, glad your dogs are well. But we are not interested in BYB.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Gunner said:
Havnt been on here in a long while.

Gunner is doing good, his strong azz broke the clip on his trolly(steel!) to chase a garbage truck, but hes still being his bratty self

Daisy has grown up to be a beautiful little girl, she must have a lot of Greyhound in here becasue she is by far the fastest dog ive ever seen, and shes got a narrower head and shes a little more slender, shes built for running. But they are healthy, she got through her heat w/o gettin pregnant(next year!). I wish u all well, and look forward to some updates. Hope u remember me. Bye :jonkel:
Glad to hear your dogs are doing well. But please tell us why you want to get her "pregnant" next year??? Are you a breeder? I usually don't like people being branded as backyard breeders but you seem to fit the description. If not, please let us know why you want to breed her.

Naveen

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
MrDesi, Gunner was an "active" member some time ago, and his views and such that were apparent then, are obviously still going strong.

Just wanted to clarify my choice of words (byb) in my post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts