Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying Hi to all.

I am a new dobie owner and so pleased I found this site. My babies name is MOJO and he is going on 19 weeks. He is a doll and I look forward to us growning up with you all. :dancing_b

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Welcome! I love this site! and you will too!! Well...like we tell everyone...we definatly need pics! Everyone here loves the breed so much! Since you are a new Dobie owner...if you haven't already...you'll realize that youll want a Dobe with you for the rest of your life! lol

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi LapDog and yes you are right the moment he came into my life that was it I was madly in dobie love. Quite sure I will be for the rest of my days.

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Another youngster....hehehe. I'm starting to feel like an elder with my 16 month old......Its too soon to get puppy-itice for me yet. maybe in a few more months.....

·
Registered
491 Posts
Welcome! I checked out your gallery photos. Mojo is a beauty! Nice ear carriage. He looks so grown up already for only being 19 weeks old! I have been a dobielover since my first dobe 28 years ago! Currently I have 2 black females, but in the past I have owned reds and a blue also. Are you doing any training with Mojo yet? Dobes learn stuff so quickly! Looking forward to many more pictures of Mojo, he is a real looker!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh Thank you so much !!! I have fallen so hopelessly in love with him you would think I gave birth to him. Well at least that is what my son says .... Hmm a little jelousy maybe LOL.

We go for our evaluation for formal training placement this Thursday.
We already tried some other training in a group setting and it was not working out. Had one dog that was so out of control all the instructors time was taken up with him.

So I hope this new place we attend will be a little better suited for him to learn and socialize.
We shall see since while they evaluate us I will be evaluating them!!

He already has the basics down pretty well and is fully potty trained and crate trained for night time. Smart as a whip too!

Amy

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
welcome Amy - I am sure you are going to enjoy all the friends you will make here. and believe me you will make them in short order.

where are you in Virginia? I'm over in MD. Also are you happy with your breeder? I am looking for a breeder who breeds good solid dogs - doesn't have to be a beauty queen but comes from healthy stock.

now I gotta take a look at those pictures and get my fix..........

cc

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am in Culpeper. I love my breeder she did everything right he is above all else Healthy as can be and as you will probably will get sick of hearing BEAUTIFUL :) ( I am partial of course as all mommies he could be butt ugly and I would still think he is a beauty)

Took me six months of research of just breeders to find her. I did a years worth on just the breed to make sure I was making the right decision.
Made hubby dip into the equity well to fence in 2 acres around the house before I did it too.
All our other dogs have been rescues with the acception of one my POGO a cairn terrier. He passed on at 15 in 2002. We still have Cleo a terrier mix who is estimated to be 12 and Bubby the chiuahua who everyone thinks may actually be a short haired cat with 9 lives since the vet estimated him at 16 and we have had him for 3 years since then.
Amy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh yes almost forgot he is a Amaris Doberman from Gabriella De Rossi.

amarisdob.com

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome to Doberman Talk! You'll love it here! I too am a new Dobie owner. My Bruno is 17 weeks :)

Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about Mojo :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome Amy,from myself and my pack.Tia my black and rust dobe is about tha same age as Mojo.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
To all

Thank all of you so much for such a warm welcome. Everyone here has such beautiful babies.
Can't wait to post more pic's now that I finally figured out how to resize them!
:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts