Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Jewell's birthday, we ALL went out to play ball on the field, their favorite thing to do....

Jett stalking Jewell....

The collision...

Jett is always pissy...

Cowboy....

He looks pretty when he runs...

Goofy Cowboy...

strike a pose....

Cowboy chillin'....

JuJu chasing the ball...

Where'd it go???

Full speed....

Tired and happy Jewell....

Large, medium and small or, Fidelis, Honor and Kange (the min pin)....

Honor can keep up with Fidelis....

Fidelis teasing the girls...

Playing keep away...

Honor whispering to Fidelis....

They can't catch the boy...

Flying....

Tired dogs are happy dogs :)

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great pics of the crew! I didn't know you had a min-pin! Is she the boss of the crew? LOL

p.s.
I love Cowboy
We have 2 min pin's - they are my daughters dogs. When she was little, she wanted her own Dobe, but I said no and we got her Lilly who is now 12 years old. Later, she decided she liked the breed a lot and rescued Kanga. And yes, both of those little girls run the dobes here! :)

·
Doberman Slave
2,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gorgeous dogs :) does Jett have a pigment problem? he has flecks of white over his face.
Jett is a she and she is 8 years old with a bit of gray now, but mostly those are scars from fighting with Diva. That is why Diva now lives with Gracie and her family. :(

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Jett is a she and she is 8 years old with a bit of gray now, but mostly those are scars from fighting with Diva. That is why Diva now lives with Gracie and her family. :(
Oh, sorry to hear that :( well she looks great! (sorry, I have only met black male dogs named Jett, didn't know it was a unisex name :) )

·
Registered
811 Posts
Great photos of the Incredible crew! I always love seeing photos of your dogs especially Cowboy :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Happy birthday Jewel! Pretty pack. I like that ball with the string on both sides...where did you get it?

Reactions: Incredibledobe

·
Eat Poo and Die
2,193 Posts
Great shots of the happy crew. Love that your dogs enjoy playing with the very same toy my boy neglects--the only time he likes to play with that same ball is during after bath zoomies.

·
Registered
939 Posts
A whole pack of Doberkids! That looks like so much fun to watch! I love the JOY on their faces while running and playing :)

Happy Birthday to the birthday girl, and many more!

·
Luv-The-Nub
1,058 Posts
Looks like they are all having a blast! I wish Ammo could have gone to the birthday party!! Happy Bday Jewel :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts