Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I knew this was going to happen!! Funny, she won't destroy her stuffies!!

·
Registered
16,037 Posts
Yep, that was quick!!! You must teach her to take care of her toys.:smile1:

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hahaha that is adorable and hilarious. I love when the pieces go flying! man, well that ball really lasted. I bet you go through those quick, huh?
Actually I found it on the golf course, but I know never to buy one now! What I may buy here is a big rubber ball.

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
Too funny - you should get her one of those jolly balls they make for horses & see if she can destroy that :) She looks like she had fun while it lasted :)

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
What fun!! Balls are always better when you can sink your teeth into them.

Reactions: Okie-dobie

·
Registered
821 Posts
Okie, that is tooooo funny, and I can say been there done that!!! Gaston went thru about 3 from Walmart. I have one of the huge balls for horses and I let him see it for a few minutes. He was trying to destroy it so I had to take it away. It was a little more expensive($80.00) than the Walmart brand. It is larger than the horse jolly ball. It is used to teach horses how to push into things(mounted patrol) for crowd control so it is really big!!!! I can't afford to replace those at the rate he would destroy them!!!

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
The catalogs have a ball that in indestructible I have had one in my back yard for about 30 years. All they can do is push it around cannot be picked up has a screw in the top you can add gravel,water or sand.The screw part on mine is gone but the ball is still out there Buddy does play with it some. It was originally made for zoo animals Bears,Lions,Tigers ect.They have been around for years they do not cost anywhere near $80.00. Mine is never brought in in winter or summer.
Patches Mom

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
O.k. so where do I purchase one of these large balls???

·
Registered
414 Posts
That was hilarious Okie-Dobie! So familiar too. After all the $$ spent on dog toys, Lucan's favourite toys are a deflated basketball that he found under a bush in our yard and an ugly green plastic flower pot that covers his head when he carries it around the yard. Looks like ******* had fun killing that ball though with the Doberman shake!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Hahahahahhahahahaha.........Oooooooooooooh, too funny!

Orson has stolen his share that belong to my kids, now they know to keep them put away ;)

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Java would do the same thing and has tried to sink her teeth into my son's basketball. That's one way to get your kids to keep their toys away from the dog.... Maybe we should have a contest, video and time each of our Dobes with a ball and whoever deflates it first is the winner!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts