Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You have spent ALL morning on this and it's still not done. I find that unacceptable!

Step aside, I've got this now. If you want something done right around here you've got to do it yourself......

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Photos are so funny.

adhahn - I hope Remy got his legal 15 minute coffee break...or your running a sweat shop there...LOL

He better wash up his mechanic paws good (and get all that grease, from under his nails)...before he naps on the couch, after a hard days work.

I don't know what you should pay him / so far it looks like he is good, at tearing stuff apart (comes from stuffy toy practice).

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photos are so funny.

adhahn - I hope Remy got his legal 15 minute coffee break...or your running a sweat shop there...LOL

He better wash up his mechanic paws good (and get all that grease, from under his nails)...before he naps on the couch, after a hard days work.

I don't know what you should pay him / so far it looks like he is good, at tearing stuff apart (comes from stuffy toy practice).
Lol! Yeah, all that stuffy toy destruction practice must be good for something!

Reactions: Beaumont67

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The first pic should be captioned, "Sigh... Dad, you're doing it wrong!".
That would have been a good caption. It won't allow me to edit. Must be a time limit.

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
So far, all I see is:
If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyway...lol

I hope Remy had a big steak for supper, spending quality time in the garage, with his Dad.

What is the vehicle & job...is it a 4x4 transfer case your doing ??
- just my guess

·
The DogFather
377 Posts
So far, all I see is:
If it doesn't fit, force it. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyway...lol

I hope Remy had a big steak for supper, spending quality time in the garage, with his Dad.

- just my guess
Looks like it.

Curious why he didn't pull the tcase and build it on the bench?

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Remy wants the Snap-On Tool Truck to drop by the family garage soon...so he can spend his pay advance.

Big boy is sick of having to work with any used hand-me-down tools, with "pink" handles...He-He.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So far, all I see is:

- just my guess
Yep that is exactly what it is- a transfer case. NP4406 to be exact.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks like it.

Curious why he didn't pull the tcase and build it on the bench?
All it needed was the chain replaced. It was less work to just split the case in frame rather than remove the entire tcase out from under the truck. If the case had needed an actual rebuild I would have pulled it completely.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Remy wants the Snap-On Tool Truck to drop by the family garage soon...so he can spend his pay advance.

Big boy is sick of having to work with any used hand-me-down tools, with "pink" handles...He-He.
HaHa.. not that Remy cares, but the handle is actually red. The flash distorted the color like it did to his eyes.

That 'ol hammer has been around a while. If tools could talk, that baby sure would have some stories to tell!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts