Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just trying to get an idea of how much every ones puppies weigh. Lucy is just shy of 50lbs and is 9 mos. old. She is also on a strictly raw diet. Here's a picture of her.

Attachments

·
Registered
939 Posts
Our little nibblet is 8 weeks, and 13 pounds! :) we feed raw too, but might be switching to ToTW to make sure shes getting completely what she needs. We're currently having to hide the 10% organ meat in peanut butter :p

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
My boy is 13 weeks and pushing 30lbs if he's not already there. We go to the vet Sunday. I feed him purIna pro plan large breed puppy. I thougt about doing the raw diet but I'm not sure yet I've never done it with any dog I've ever had so I need to read up on it.

You're girl is beautiful btw.

·
Sirai Dobermans
2,100 Posts
Koa will be 9 months old in 3 days. He weighed in at 81 lbs last weekend.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tyson has also struggled to put weight on. He is coming up on 2 years old (end of March) and weighs about 62-64 lbs. He is average height 27", and is VERY active. The doctor said that he is fine. He looks good from the side (minimal ribs showing), but when viewing from the top he is narrow.

I guess that he will put on a few lbs with age and as metabolism slows.

From what I have read, US bred Dobies can typically weigh between 66 to 88 lbs when full grown. I dont think that 50 lbs at 9 months is anything to worry about. But again, that is my unprofessional opinion.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Nine mo. And prime is 69lbs

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm not worried about her weight at all, she is active and looks great. Just curious to see the variation between every bodies dogs that's all. :)

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
Nubis is 6 months, 2 days ago, and im guessing about 65lbs, as of 3 weeks ago he was 57. I will attempt killing my back and weighing him tonight.

·
Alpha SheepDog
1,366 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts