Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

Does your Dobe "grin"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Duchess grins. When I come home...she does it while she trots to the door with a wiggly butt and As long as I talk to her...and smile at her kind of mocking her...she almost seems like she does it on command. Our Dalmatian would grin too.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Princi grins when she gets rubbed the right way, its almost like she's saying......"ooohhh yea..right there...riiiiiiiiiight there"

·
Registered
275 Posts
Abby does this everytime we come home. To the inexperienced, i.e. my inlaws, its scary, but to me its extremely funny.
Have not been able to catch it on camera though.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Cody is my fourth Dobie over the last twenty five years and he is the only one that doesn't grin, the best was my old girl, Elsa. She really put the wind up any visitors as you needed to do was look at her and away she went, Cassie only grinned when she wanted something and Abby grinned just now and then, I do occaisionally catch a glimpse of a little bit of a curling lip from Cody but it just doesn't happen. He grins with his eyes though.:cool2:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
yeah sometimes duchess shows her teeth when she starts to chase a dog at first and then a play bow follows...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts