Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
It's the same with a sofa,my lot just pile up on top of each other!! I wouldn't be surprised if Rom didn't sit on the other 2 to make them shift out of the way,Chelsie used to do it to Amber and Tia before we got rid of the gas fire.

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Rommel IS a monster. He makes it impossible to sleep in the bed with him. He thinks the world should lay out a red carpet for him.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Piper looks like such a good sport. Love how Ziris snuggles right up - Rommel had better watch it because those two look as though they are partners in crime. He won't stand a chance once Ziris grows a bit more....

·
Registered
437 Posts
Cute pics, love their faces in the second one, Ziris and Piper don't look too impressed with Rom's butt being in the bed!! That last pic is sooooo cute, I love how close they get :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
OMG BiB, I just love that last shot of Piper and Ziris!!! I wish ******* and Bandit would cuddle like that. Did you have to drug Ziris for those pictures?? ;)

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Adorable!
And I am going with lexus on this one, He does look like a monster compared to those two little ladies :)

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
awwwwwww....Ziris and Piper look like they are buddies.
By the way my husband and I watched Breed all about it this morning on Animal Planet as they were showcasing the dobermans and a police officer on the show had a dobie named Rommel. Your Rommel was the first time I had heard the name. I thought what a unique name to have heard it twice in such a short period of time. :)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
BackInBlack said:
Rommel IS a monster. He makes it impossible to sleep in the bed with him. He thinks the world should lay out a red carpet for him.
And why not? us men need to have our comforts.:):eek2:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Those are really cute pictues. Mine don`t cuddle with each other all that much. Copper gets too hot. Tamora cuddles with me when ever she has the chance on the sofa only.

·
Registered
986 Posts
BackInBlack said:
Romme IS a monster. He thinks the world should lay out a red carpet for him.
It should. Poor Rommel's a hard-working boy whose mean, mean mommy makes him eat dashboards and sleep with two wiggly worms. What a good boy and fine role model he is. He deserves a big red velvet bed all his own ("The Throne").

All such great pics, BIB...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Great pics. Asher would do exactly what Rommel did. He squeezes in or sits on top of everyone to get his place. Not a very polite doberboy.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Oldest

Rommel has seniority, don't forget. lol Cute pics I can personally relate to the faces on the other two. I feel the exact same when big butt wants the favourite spot of hers on the couch where I was sitting. Wiggle wiggle lean and oh was I bothering you, as they steal inch by inch the spot they want and we find ourselves on the far end of the couch somehow.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
That is soooo cute! Skyler likes to lay in her bed in front of the fire to. BIB, I read that you're from Dallas living in NC right now. We lived in the Raleigh area for about 18 months before moving back to Lubbock. We missed Texas when we were there to. We missed the Texas Bar-B-Que and Mexican food when we were in NC. Although NC was beautiful, it still wasn't home. We are very glad to be back in Texas.

·
Registered
420 Posts
very cute photos! love the pink tape.

tjmom - i saw that animal planet show this weekend, too! i was so happy to finally see a dobie one. did you notice they called a red dobie fawn? unless the camera exposure was really off, i was pretty sure she was a red and not fawn. :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Oh my god! Those pics are soo cute!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Oh too cute!! :) I guess while I was away you got another Dobe? hehe. Couldn't resist eh? Often times I wonder if I should venture that way as well. But hubby says no for the time being LOL

Bruno use to LOVE laying infront of our gas fire place in our apartment. Now in our house we don't have one LOL I'm sure he misses it on the cold nights lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts