Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Right now I have 12 :D I just havent "taken possesion" of all of them YET!

Lets see....there is
Rommel...

Duchess

DaKari and Nash

Lex

Chi

Mensa

Zabar

and all of the Brumwolf Girls :3dbiggrin :3dbiggrin :3dbiggrin :3dbiggrin

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha,ha....I tell you what....you take six and I'll take six and let's make a run for it!!!...:3dbiggrin

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Oh i have one or two laying about the house somewhere,one day i'll get round to counting :)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I just have Duchess...and I don't know if I ever will have two:(...cause my boyfriend Matt likes German Shepards...and so I decided we would each have our dog...me with a doberman...him with a german shepard...and then we can go out and bring along our canine companions. I'd love to have more dobermans though...:)

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Not enough room here for the Zero's :) but in my perfect world i reckon 10 is nice round number.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have half of one! ;) My Doberman mix Pippin.

In an ideal world I would have one and a half! Pippin and a lovely bitch to do performance sports with. :)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
LoL, 10 Brum, come on man fess up! You'd just be warming up with 10 dobes!!

Just one kid here :) She's high enough maintenance for me now! Two other non dobes, and about a million or so cats.... feels that way right now anyway!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think 2-4 would be an ideal number for me!!!

It would be a close and well trained pack...I think 2 is more practical but there is something about 4...a friend of mine had 4 dobes and I've never fogotten how close they were....I think I would go for 2 blacks and two reds...or one of each...

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I have 2 here. But the others think that they are. So do they count? I'd like to have a more in an ideal world. Couldn't tell you how many. But that is wishful thinking. Not enough minutes in the day to pamper them the way that they want to be. :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I have two, a black female and a red male, well I did have them but now BiB owns them??

:3dbiggrin

BiB, when you gonna start paying for their upkeep??? :boldblue:

Now I can get 6 more!!!! ;)

:help_up_2

1 - 20 of 39 Posts