Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking of her. I tried to reply and give you some advice but didn't show up. Don't know why but,thats not why I post I just wanted to know how she was doing? I hope she has gotten over the bug she had!!!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
TracyJo said:
I'll bring the Ben and Jerry's :) (however much I don't agree with their politcal views I simply cannot bring myself to stick with my self imposed boycott ;-) )

There's just somethings that are just impossible to stick with!!!!!!!! :3dbiggrin I get the popcorn and the movies, hummm, how about anything with Colin? EXCEPT Troy!!! That was one the other day, and I wouldn't watch it b/c of you guys!!!! Oh and I'll get the doggy biscuiets too!!!! :eatchicke

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Goof, Troy was Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom, good only for the eye-candy mentioned not so much for plot or acting imho :) Alexander is the Colin where he is blond and just WRONG!!!! How about The Recruit (sweaty Colin with added bonus of Pacino :) ) Love Actually, total chic flic with all the wonderful hottie Brits:) AND Alfie, again,really awful movie imho but Jude Law and well it doesn't matter how awful it is if Jude is in it :)
Am off to bed now to dream of Colin, Jude and Colin Firth (can't ever go wrong with the quintessential Mr. Darcy)

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Ohhh, so I could have watched Troy then..... ohhh, I've got to learn to get my stories straight one of these days... I loved the Recruit! DId you watch Phonebooth? Not as good as the recruit though. Honestly before watching it I had to wonder how on earth do they make a move about someone in a phonebooth for 2 hours....... Same concept with Panic Room. I really liked that one though.

How about Cold Mountain? Jude Law at his rugged best!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Well first we gotta get Tracy back over here to the states!!! Hey are you taking orders for the drinks???? I have the blender and will supply the ice! And I'll tell Tom to take a hike for a night!

Lets go to Margarita-ville!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Margaritas? :banana: Hey, if there's going to be liquor at this sleepover I want to come!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
You're welcome to join Jess!!! Any friend to a Doberdog is a friend of mine!!!!!

Well TracyJo, if we wait that long, maybe Colin AND Jude will be in a movie together by then!!! Kill two birds with one stone!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts