Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you remove Doberman hair from the insoles of your athletic shoes I try to keep my shoes in their boxes but the Doberman hair still weaves it self in the insoles. Tried brushes and the vacuum cleaner if anyone has ideas thank you ahead of time.

·
Banned
7,405 Posts
I have doberman hair everywhere. It's even in the drawers where I go out to work.

Is it causing you a problem?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Try long cat hair; it is more insidious than dober hair. All my clothes had that hair in them woven tight when I had Balinese cats. No more long-haired cats and now no problems with cat hair.

·
Registered
131 Posts
It's everywhere, and there's no getting around it.

I went for a pedicure a while back, and I noticed the technician examining my foot closely. Bent to look down, and there's a long, black hair sticking out from the top of my foot, standing straight up.

Her question was, "Do you want to keep that?", and I, of course, plucked it out (it was wormed in there) and tried to explain that it was a dog hair and not some giant rogue hair growing from my hobbit feet.

Something got lost in the translation.

Christine

·
Dober-DERP
302 Posts
Try the Shticky rollers. You'd need to pull your insole out, but I've used one before and they work awesome! Just needs to be cleaned off a fair bit (with water) because it picks up everything

·
Registered
866 Posts
How do you remove Doberman hair from the insoles of your athletic shoes I try to keep my shoes in their boxes but the Doberman hair still weaves it self in the insoles. Tried brushes and the vacuum cleaner if anyone has ideas thank you ahead of time.
Tactical Nuke. Only way its gonna happen. No hair, no shoes...no nothing.:lol2:

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
I personally think everything should be made of denim. When I had to wear dress pants to work, I'd spend a half hour trying to get cat hair off of them. Remove hair before leaving house. Remove hair before leaving car. Remove hair missed on the first two passes. Thankfully we can now wear jeans to work. No hair stuck to them - ever. LOVE DENIM!

·
Premium Member
8,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm a diabetic so just trying to care for my feet have read about Doberman hair sticking into your foot. ? Thanks for all the ideas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts