Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey cold weather and winter are here!!! Just wondering what everybody does to keep their dobe warm!!!? Duchess seems to get cold easily...or maybe it's just cause I can't imagine a thin coat and ears that are so thin and out in the open not being frozen after a couple minutes even! I made her a doggy sweater out of fleece...kind of like the blankets made of fleece that you cut slits then tie them together. How many of you guys think it is necessary to buy the doggy mitten shoe things?? Duchess the other day lifted up her paw just from frost being on the ground.

I'll attach a picture of the fleece coats I make instead of buying a ordinary one later. They're cute and comfy, they can still go pee with them on and you can make them too!!! haha.:cool2: :boldblue:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi All well, that is what I do at my home based business..BowWow Treat.. I make custom coats so that our dogs will be warm during the fall and winter..
When I get my camera up and going I will post some photos of my dogs and the coats.. Hey I found one that I made for one of my friends puppy

·
Registered
460 Posts
Ava has a coat she wears outside on cold days and she has a number of doggie blankets that she snuggles in when she's cold indoors. We also have a woodstove which we use a lot during the winter months and she likes to lay nearby it with the cats. :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Nikita just got her new Fido Fleec a few weeks back. She's stylin and I like the way it covers her whole torso for warmth.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Fido Fleec are great, my puppy has one:) He was sooo cold he woud hardly go out when he needed too but now that he has that coat he will play outside all day!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts