Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I post a thread, I have no way of knowing if someone has replied except by logging in, going to my profile, clicking Statistics, clicking find all posts by MayaUribe, and finding the right one. Should I be getting emails when someone posts on my thread? Is there an easier way to see replies when I log in?

Thanks

·
Registered
6,834 Posts
You can subscribe and get emails when someone comments on a thread you post or of interest.

at the top of each thread:

subscribe to thread

select the option best for you :)

Also when you subscribe you will see a blue box with a checkmark in it at the very end of the thread name area for subscribed threads :)

Reactions: MayaUribe

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts
There should be a way to set your subscriptions and how to be notified of them. I think it's in the user CP but it's not something I've messed with in a long time.

Generally, when I log on, I go to the top panel of links (User CP, Gallery, Forum, Shop, Members List, etc) and find the "New Posts" option and go from there. If I've made a thread and somebody has posted in it since my last visit it will pop up in the list of threads with new posts.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can subscribe and get emails when someone comments on a thread you post or of interest.

at the top of each thread:

subscribe to thread

select the option best for you :)

Also when you subscribe you will see a blue box with a checkmark in it at the very end of the thread name area for subscribed threads :)

Yes! thank you so much!

·
denormalized
5,824 Posts
I check for replies to my posts or threads by
1. clicking on my name in the welcome on the right, then
2. choosing statistics tab, and after that
3. I select 'Find all posts by vivienne00' and then
4. I can click on the actual post link instead of having to go thru the entire thread (some get very long).

I also view threads with the maximum number of posts per page - 40 posts (unless that has changed and you can select all posts or something).

Hope that helps. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,257 Posts
If you go into your user CP, click on "edit options" on the right hand side of your screen. From there, you can choose to automatically subscribe to threads you've posted in, and you can get instant email notification whenever there's a new post in that thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts