Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I would like to welcome everyone to the website and I hope you enjoy youself.

I would like to know how your found this site? We have only been around for a few months but over the last couple of days we really have gotten alot of new members so I am curious how you got here.

I think it is great and I am always looking for a way to get new people to signup to share their Dobes with us. So if you dont mnd just give a quick post saying how you found www.dobermantalk.com

Thanks
DA

·
Registered
288 Posts
I Was invited by Ellizabeth Medina. I don't know how she found my email but I'm glad she did . This is the first site I've belonged to.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I found you through another dog formum Chazhound. i really like having a formum that is just about Dobermans. Thanks and I look forward to chatting with all of you about your dogs.
Dobermans Rule! :dancing_b

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow! so almost all of you were invited by Elizabeth, Awesome. Now if only I knew who Elizabeth was I would personally thank her for spreading the word about our site. Anyone have a way to put me in contact with her? Let me know.

Thanks
DA

·
Registered
3 Posts
Chalk another one up for Elizabeth Medina. She said in her email to me she was involved in a Keeshund site, but wanted to help the doberman site get started.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I saw a post from the administer at another forum I go to. I don't remember what one though. May have been chazhound or dog hobbyist.

This may sound mean but is elizabeth the one with the white dobes that threw a royal fit at the doberman discusision forum about her white dobes? If it is I think everyone should go read that asap.I hope none of the people here will act like that.I hope she is not just emailing people with white dobes to come here so she has support. I don't think the ADMIN is for that kinda stuff. I just find it weird that there are suddenly a ton of people with white dobes when they are thankfully not that common.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Joce,
I got an e-mail from this Elizabeth Medina and don't have a white dobe, heck before a few days ago I wasn't aware that there really were "white" dobes. Silly me thought they were all albino :)
Blueandwhite or whiteandblue (whatever her name is now) is the same Elizabeth that has instigated the recent very heated discussion on the yahoo list though.

·
Banned
375 Posts
Doberadmin said:
First I would like to welcome everyone to the website and I hope you enjoy youself.

I would like to know how your found this site? We have only been around for a few months but over the last couple of days we really have gotten alot of new members so I am curious how you got here.

I think it is great and I am always looking for a way to get new people to signup to share their Dobes with us. So if you dont mnd just give a quick post saying how you found www.dobermantalk.com

Thanks
DA

Im not exactly for sure but i do know i was invited by someone off one of my yahoo groups...

·
Banned
375 Posts
TracyJo said:
Joce,
I got an e-mail from this Elizabeth Medina and don't have a white dobe, heck before a few days ago I wasn't aware that there really were "white" dobes. Silly me thought they were all albino :)
Blueandwhite or whiteandblue (whatever her name is now) is the same Elizabeth that has instigated the recent very heated discussion on the yahoo list though.

No white and blue wasnt... because white and blue has only been apart of three groups... Nadac,,,,, whitedobielover i think is the name,,, and my group on yahoo... so that is a false statement

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Doberadmin said:
Wow! so almost all of you were invited by Elizabeth, Awesome. Now if only I knew who Elizabeth was I would personally thank her for spreading the word about our site. Anyone have a way to put me in contact with her? Let me know.

Thanks
DA
She says she is a friend of yours. I don't have her email addy anymore. I'm sure someone else does.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
whiteandblue said:
No white and blue wasnt... because white and blue has only been apart of three groups... Nadac,,,,, whitedobielover i think is the name,,, and my group on yahoo... so that is a false statement
But you have used other screen names to troll on other boards. The DPDF and Global Paws. And no it wasn't your sister. You must think people are really stupid.

·
Registered
265 Posts
[email protected]

thats her email and heres the message i was sent... i dont think she owns dobermans

Join the DobermanTalk discussion forum at
http://www.dobermantalk.com/forumindex.php? - a discussion forum for
Doberman owners! Come join us and help us grow! And please don't
forget to post an intro about you and your Doberman(s) in General
Chat (the forum right under 'SITE NEWS').

-Elizabeth

P.S. I don't own a Doberman and run a Keeshond forum. I'm just trying
to
help the person who runs DobermanTalk off to a start.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts