Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1021 - 1037 of 1037 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I had been looking for a Doberman for about a year 1/2 and whenever I would search breeders names or kennels names I would commonly find a link to this forum. I do belong to some other doberman pincher discussion groups however I find this one to be a bit more, for lack of a better word Professional. I do seem to have trouble navigating the site but hopefully that will come with more use. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
8,940 Posts
Welcome to our forum.....WOW...professional.........we like you ...welcome aboard!
Good place to hang out ......lots of first hand experience with Dobers!

·
Premium Member
11,160 Posts
How old is your puppy and you might want to start a new thread cause the original is very old and a lot of people don't even look at them if what you are trying to get help with isn't apparent.

Start a new message with something like Need help posting ears or am I too late.

dobebug

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im a new Doberman owner and honestly did not do the thorough research before getting my pup. I’ve asked so many questions to Google while raising my pup and always came across this page. Thought this page would be more information than a generic Google search. Always good to learn from this who love Dobies as much as I do!

·
Big Lil pup
7,142 Posts
Hi Dn. Welcome from the Pacific NW.

How about coming on the New Member Introduction forum and tellng us about you and your dog. You can access it using the link on the right of this page>>>>

BTW. Folks here love photos (hint!).

John L.
Portland OR

·
Registered
187 Posts
Referral from Rosanda on GSD forum! Said this place was MUCH more pleasant and I have to agree! You all have been so nice and welcoming and really helped!

1021 - 1037 of 1037 Posts