Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1001 - 1020 of 1037 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hello, friends! I've just recently registered after lurking about for several days. I can't quite recall exactly what brought me here, but I've been researching and learning as much as I can about the breed. I think a google search for either ear cropping info or reputable breeders brought me to this site in particular, and I've been enjoying learning a lot more since.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I found you through Google. I was looking for advice on how to raise my high energy, mixed breed puppy who is likely part Doberman, and I found that and so much more!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm thinking it might have been from a search on Google but I can't exactly remember! However it happened, I'm glad to be here learning everything about owning a Doberman. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, found this on the interwebs. Family of four, soon to be three when my older son goes off to college. Lost our miniature schnauzer after 11 yrs, last year and has been hard even thinking a about another dog. Find myself looking for a companion/ slash working class dog and since I have never forgotten my childhood Dobe Princess Leah, I am researching breeders. Live in North Scottsdale, so hope to find one by early 2018.

Great information on here. Thank you to all who post.

1001 - 1020 of 1037 Posts