Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
981 - 1000 of 1037 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Google search here. I have been a member of a Greyhound forum for years, so when I found this, I was excited because I knew there was a good chance of finding excellent information.

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Searching the name of a kennel. Thank goodness I found this site! The breeder I was looking at has a very bad reputation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Doing some research on ear cropping procedures and posting after surgery. search engines are a wonderful thing and your site had the best info.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looking for breeder reviews! This popped up with a lot of good info

·
Registered
1 Posts

I came across DT when I googled a breeder I found on-line. This breeder's web-site sounded great with numerous blog posts and information about the breed. After reading about this particular breeder out of UT or AZ, I found some red flags that has helped me re-evaluate his facility as one where I would get a dog.

I am interested in getting a Doberman puppy (I've had two both from BYB...now I know better.) They were both great dogs and lived to be 10 and 11 but both had health issues. One had hypothyroidism and diabetes and one had the worst Wobblers my Orthopedic vet had ever seen...$7,000 surgery with plates and hardware in her neck extended her live by 7 years. I would like to find a breeder near me (New Mexico) but that is proving to be a challenge.

This is a great site with a lot of good information.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was looking up a particular breeder in Canada, and this site popped up. I'm from SE PA and would like to have a female pup with a proven longevity line. Thanks for including me :2smile:

981 - 1000 of 1037 Posts