Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching for 3 weeks and have gotten turned down by countless apartment complexes. Does anyone know of a nice, upscale place (apartments, lofts, condos) in Houston that will take my beautiful Dobe????

·
sufferin succotash
9,168 Posts
Gary, I don't know of any places but try craigslist or even going through a realtor for a rental. You might have more luck with renting a house. Just make sure you get in writing that you're allowed to have a Doberman, not just a dog but make sure it states a 'Doberman' on the lease contract :)

Good luck.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
No, I don't know any that allow Dobes. We moved out of a super nice, new complex in Webster to get our Dobe. I hope you find a place. I agree that you should call a realtor or apartment locator.

·
Take my Dobe, please!
2,566 Posts
You will improve the odds by renting a house from an individual. Believe it or not, CraigsList can be a good resource for locating such a property.

Regards,:wavey:

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
yea I do real estate don't even bother w commercial apartments
get a privately owned place=

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've been searching for 3 weeks and have gotten turned down by countless apartment complexes. Does anyone know of a nice, upscale place (apartments, lofts, condos) in Houston that will take my beautiful Dobe????

In Houston, If you're ready to buy the home of your dreams, but your credit or savings isn't quite ready yet, For Lease By Owner offers you some great Homes for Rent options that could be the perfect solution to move in.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got shut down by lots of realtor and private home owners because i own a Doberman, but Craiglist was where i was able to find a home! What sweetend the deal even more was no extra fee for my Dobie just security deposit + 1st month!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts