Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
16 Posts
thes people that run down barrie hoytt dont know him or just jelous or like to lye.barrie hoytt is a great trainer and so is janie and the other trainers that work ther i owen a hoytt and belive me he cares about everry dog and why they are not cheep you get wat you pay 4 and if you have ever trained a dog you would know it is costley and time comcining and time is money i also have altobello dobie i imported from europ i know barrie personley he fishes here on my lake and i have been to house of hoytt maney times and if people would visit they would go back is your hoytt male or feaml email me [email protected]

·
Banned
16 Posts
i forgot to tell you this the man that invented this sit owens a hoytt gess wat it is not 4 sale does this tell you aney thing ha ha and another hoytt this site is to just indores other breeders if you would like to talk to me call or email me i have some great dogs hoytt and altobello dobies [email protected]

***Edited to remove telephone number***

·
Banned
16 Posts
i guess you have never seen a hoytt barrie trained or you would like to hire him.and a dobie you dont need a lead on is trained; and 4 the rescues if a hoytt was in it i would be moor than glad to get it out and so would others so stop betting on some one you would like to be but cant. i hope one day you truley owen a great one so you know the diference in it and **** greayhounds

·
Banned
16 Posts
altobello woen best breeders of the world 2005 europen dobies yes that is where the ceration hapened not usa.import from europen lines if you wount a working dobie

·
Banned
16 Posts
i talked to you befor (lexus)you told me you got lexus thrue a pland breeding and was around her mother a lot and you stated you started this sit i dont agree with all my freands i just think you have a gruge agenst barrie hoytt and wount to run him down and yes he is a great trainer and yes my spelling is bad but my eyes are not.altobello best breeders of the world 2005 check the record. kimbertall i dont know them but they go to a great deal to get ch.dobies from europ.and yes europ holds the higest standerd of dobies and 4 the price good dogs are not cheap but sounds like you people would rather pay 2.00 and get one from a pound insteat of spending your money on qulity good blood lines from europ are not cheep it cost me way in the thousands to buy and import a great feamil you can see her father in the move flags of hour father clint estwoods latest move . rainbow di altobello and yes he is a dam ch. if you people would spend your time bettering the breed and quit running down people you know nothing about the hole world would be better off. they was a wore monmoreal 4 dogs in tn. the hoytt dogs put on a rather god ob show you should have seen it

1 - 9 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.