Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hot list for Dobermans in san diego county or southern california

If you have found this thread from google, please take the time to read it and much more info on this site. The search engine here is much helpful as well!!

Hello DT! Figured since I sniffed something suspicious, thought I start on this now, hopefully it will reach out to lurkers and curious individuals who were looking for a pup/breeding their dobie or whatever other breed of a dog. :rolleyesww:

So here's some links to flag that I've found on some potential if not full blown BYB material (its smells like BYB to me though).

Googled jay bees doberman, and this popped up. Not only is Xena's brother and sister still looking for homes, but there is LOADS of BYB business happening here!! And I will say that I see the same contact info on different listings at different cost!!! I tried to comment the listing to warn off those of curiosity of buying these pups, but its not working!!:mad:

links removed

This one is in Forth Worth, Texas...HUGE RED FLAG and perfect example of a BYB!

links removed

If you are one who was interested in ANY puppies or breeding service from the posted link above PLEASE DO NOT CONSIDER THEM!!

DT, if you could post/link any reputable breeders for lurkers to reach out to please share!!! :thanx:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Here is another BYB in Bonsall, CA

links removed

A bogus website for San Diego, AVOID!!

links removed

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
So, you're just giving them some more free advertising here? Do you not think it's rather counter productive?
I sure think it's counterproductive. I've never understood why people think this accomplishes anything positive. I'm sure these greeders laugh all the way to the bank about getting their names spread all over.

Best thing to do is feature GOOD breeders....

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am by no means trying to advertise for theses BYB, I state myself clearly to viewers to keep away from these ads.

My intent is to catch lurkers who are googling for Doberman puppies is San Diego. This thread already comes up on google when Jay bees is searched.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sure think it's counterproductive. I've never understood why people think this accomplishes anything positive. I'm sure these greeders laugh all the way to the bank about getting their names spread all over.

Best thing to do is feature GOOD breeders....

Please post the reputable breeders for lurkers to reach out too! Please!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm only trying to help. I do not think that only putting out reputable names educates enough for those who don't know what they are getting into.

If we could also educate them of who to avoid, helps.

So please, if I am wasting my time on at least trying then just delete this thread.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I never fail to do so when people ask about southern CA breeders.
Thing is that most won't ask, they are only looking for info.
If you could recommend reputable breeders for the lurkers, that's a step closer for them to reach out to a breeder that means well.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
If you could recommend reputable breeders for the lurkers, that's a step closer for them to reach out to a breeder that means well.
Oh good grief!! Y0U were provided with the names of a few good breeders, a couple of them right in the San Diego area. How did you respond-by going right out and buying a poorly bred dog from a breeder you were warned against for VERY good reason.

We can hope there are people out there who listen and learn on a higher level than you do, but really-your credibility about this particular subject is right in the toilet.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh good grief!! Y0U were provided with the names of a few good breeders, a couple of them right in the San Diego area. How did you respond-by going right out and buying a poorly bred dog from a breeder you were warned against for VERY good reason.

We can hope there are people out there who listen and learn on a higher level than you do, but really-your credibility about this particular subject is right in the toilet.
Yes, I still decided to keep Xena. Kill me for it if you want. In my heart I'm doing the right thing, and giving her a good quality of life now instead of her going through homes and rescues to finally get what she deserves. That's my opinion against yours.

Obviously enough YOU can step up above your hostility towards me and post reputable breeders for individuals to reach out to.

Thank You

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts

Actually, I think "in the toilet" is a bit lofty. More like the depths of the sewer system.

Yes, I still decided to keep Xena. Kill me for it if you want. In my heart I'm doing the right thing, and giving her a good quality of life now instead of her going through homes and rescues to finally get what she deserves. That's my opinion against yours.

Obviously enough YOU can step up above your hostility towards me and post reputable breeders for individuals to reach out to.

Thank You

Good Lord, and you STILL haven't learned the lesson, still completely missing the point.

You lined the pockets of someone hurting the breed, and mistreating individual dogs of the breed.

You monetarily rewarded an azzhat, and continue to defend your actions, more's the pity.

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
OP, please do not post links that advertise puppies for sale. That is against DT policy. I have edited the links out of your posts.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My apologies. I was not intending to advertise. If there is someone I can PM to talk of form a list for others to avoid, I'd like to know who to contact.

Please close the thread, it has no purpose and it is now leading others to bash me. I'm not trying to upset anyone. Thank You

·
Super Moderator
22,008 Posts
http://www.dobermantalk.com/breedin...rst-helpful-breeder-breeding-information.html
http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/47441-reputable-breeders-new-folks.html
http://www.dobermantalk.com/breeding-breeders/14184-recommended-breeders.html

The information is out there, should one choose to look for it (that first thread is a sticky in the Breeding/Breeders section and is always at the top of that forum). Those starting new threads asking for help are also provided lots of direction. There is no lack of information on DT about how to find an ethical breeder.

·
u mad?
6,476 Posts

Thank You
So, while you're attempting to throw BYBs under the bus you say this. Is this a good enough reason for everyone, or just for you? Does this make up for the fact that you lined the BYBs pockets so they could continue to breed?

·
Holier Than Now
22,475 Posts
My apologies. I was not intending to advertise. If there is someone I can PM to talk of form a list for others to avoid, I'd like to know who to contact.

Please close the thread, it has no purpose and it is now leading others to bash me. I'm not trying to upset anyone. Thank You

Sorry, you don't get to ask the mods to close threads, when you've embarrassed yourself. You can take your ball and go home, but it just makes you look silly and immature.

Your unethical and illogical actions are being criticized--YOU are not "being bashed."

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Please take your opinions of me else where. You may think of me as a scum and idiotic for my decision. You do not know me. I do not know any of the DT members, and I certainly am not going to bash others without knowing whom they are. Think what you may, say what you will, but does it make you the bigger person to put me down? How is that by any means helpful?

Unless this thread is just open to take hits at me and call me such names, then this is definitely a form of harassment.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'm not embarrassed of my actions. I'm hurt by your words of putting me down.

I'm sorry, I was intending to help. Obviously the wrong way, but I tried.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts