Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, I have a very hot dobe. No, it's not what you're thinking........all our dobes are pretty hot in our eyes!!!! :tongue23:

I currently have a dobe walking around the house with a wet towel draped over her body! And she, who usually tears anything and everything to pieces, has not touched this towel. Jeddah has stopped panting for the first time in weeks, the poor darling. Current temperatures are actually the coolest we've had for a while, it's only 30.4 C, converted to Northern Hemisphere speak, is 86.72 degrees F. I don't know what the humidity reading is at the moment, more to the fact, I don't want to know!!
I WANT MORE SNOW PICTURES PLEASE........ :cool2:

Thanking you in anticipation!!!! *just wiping the sweat from the keyboard*

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the cooling tips guys, will definitely be giving them a shot. Haven't used a sewing machine in years, but will drag it out and see if I still have those old skills to try frzbuns' bandanas! I also like the idea of the cool mats, thanks animalcracker.

Brumwolf, have suffered from heat stroke a couple of times....not nice at all. Worst headache I've ever had!! Beats a hangover any day.

Chaz, love Katie's pic in the snow. Being from a warmer climate, I'm always amazed how dogs just stand around bare pawed in the snow! I always thought dog's feet were quite sensitive.

Just rubbed salt into the wounds of my poor husband, told him that Luv_my_Bruno said it was 0 in Ontario. I don't think he wants to hear anymore dobertalk goss....

Lex, can never get enough pics of Lexus in the snow. With that new camera of yours, there should be no excuses!

Temps are similar to yesterday, but humidity not as nasty. Just went looking for Jeddah and she's sunbaking on the back deck, its 32 C at the moment!!!! So we've had words, and I've dragged her back inside where it's way cooler. We've decided that air-con will definitely be installed before next Xmas. Yeah, we've said that before too.....:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.