Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
View attachment 17189

My best friend in the whole world passed away yesterday. His name was "Thunder". He was the best dog in the world, I saved him when he was a pup, from a bad owner. It is so hard, he was the best dog ever, and he never left my side-EVER. He had just turned 12.

I only wish I had one more day with him. It is so hard without him.

I Love you forever bigman.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
I'm so sorry for the loss of your best friend. RIP Thunder.

Jan

Reactions: trevorcory

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.

·
sandy2233
2,474 Posts
So sorry for your loss. The tears come easier than the smiles, and the memories will never be forgotten. Embrace what you had, not all of our babies make is as long as Thunder.

·
BYB Hunter
1,058 Posts
Run wild and free Thunder! I am so sorry for your loss! :(

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
RIP Thunder You are runing wild and free like a puppy again, in the greenest endless grassy field no one can imagine. Don't worry Thunder is not alone. He is playing with all of the other pets who have crossed the bridge and they are waiting for their owners to greet them and be united with them forever one day.

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
so sorry or your loss :( R.I.P Thunder, not easy losing your best friend. It took me a year to be able to talk about my best friend without tearing up.

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss.
No matter how long they live, their time is all too short. If only we could all have one more day. Though it doesnt seem possible now one day you will think of him and smile. Remember him as the loving dog he was and he is truly not gone, he is with you, watching over you, waiting for the day when you can be reunited at the Bridge.

Sleep softly little one in the arms of angels.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
RIP sweet Thunder. Run free in the warm sunshine at the bridge. Sorry for your loss of your special friend. It is never easy, but with time and the wonderful memories you will once again smile just thinking of him.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am so terribly sorry for your loss. It takes a piece of your heart away....or so it seems. I hope one day in the future you can smile and think how fortunate you were to have had 12 years......but I know it is never enough time. I lost my Dobie girl at 6 from cancer and I still cry over her....I wish I could love on her and pet her one more time. God Bless....Margie, Max, Hope and Angel Isis

1 - 20 of 36 Posts