Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope this is okay, if not TD, please let me know and I will completely understand :)

But here goes... My parents are nuts basically LOL... But are both very involved in crafts and such. They aren't cat people but fell in love with my stray/rescue Casper when they were babysitting him as we moved over here and oddly enough have never put him on a plane to us, I think I've given up on getting him back and am actually thrilled that they love him and he loves them so much. But one day several weeks ago my mother was crocheting something or another and had the idea of making some sort of cat toy... She's succeeded in making a toy that Casper goes nuts over and evidently so have a few others that have gotten this homemade toy as a gift... She's sending me a few and wants me to set her up a page on e-bay. I have never sold on e-bay before and have no idea where to start... Do any of you have any ideas about how she could market these? I should have a few in the mail within a few days and can post a pic if anyone here is interested... Any ideas will be greatly appreciated....

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Yeah Tracy I do quite a bit of "ebaying" let me know what you need help with, I can help you set it up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts