Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember being a teenager and opening my pocket book at school and a tampon fell out. OMG a was so embarrased!!

So today, Lexie is running around the house, showing off in front of several of my friends. She grabs one of her toys and does the "puppy head shake" thing and the cardboard insert to the tampon goes flying across the room. Well, we all were crying with laughter!

Anyways, the great news is... Lexie's ears are starting to improve more. I have been able to get the pockets out of that one ear completely. Also, I pulled one ear in a different direction the last post, and now her ears are straight and in the same direction. I am so thrilled!
Yeah Lexie!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
HA! HA! The same thing happened to me at lunch ion like 6th grade, I was digging for lunch money and out they came! Of course it had to be in front of the hottest guy in school. ~rolls eyes~

It's good to hear pups ears are coming out good. I dread posting when Rowens ears are healed.

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
Ha ha ha....we had something similar here, one of my sons 18 year old friends had slept over, and in the morning he was at the table having coffee, Petey came down stairs with something in his mouth....Cole grabs him and takes it out....a tampon, some how it had come out of his posting during the night....the look on his face was priceless!

·
Premium Member
8,731 Posts
So happy to hear her ears are doing well & that she has a bright career in the entertainment industry ahead of her :)

·
Premium Member
9,664 Posts
This just had us in stitches.

And Luvbird isn't it a real treat when our teenagers get embarassed!
Having 4 teenage sons has been unreal! I have a 19, 18, almost 16 and a 13 year old. My life is insane with all the friends coming and going....late nights, tons of food...etc! One good thing....Petey has met the entire High School! He LOVES TEENAGE MALES! They are sooooo much more fun then the girls!!

Carol

·
Registered
151 Posts
Are you a masochist? Four teenage boys! No no thats not it you are a sadist and just take it out on the boys.:devil_2:

I am so glad our last one is starting college next year. The drama gets a little old.

·
Sea Hag
12,933 Posts
Along similiar lines, one of the funniest things I've ever seen involved a litter of yorkie puppies and some..um, feminine hygiene products.

This friend of mine had the litter, three little yorkies about 8 weeks old. We left her house one day to go buy vaccines for them. When we got back, we discovered these puppies had broken out of the xpen somehow, and had gotten into the cabinet under the bathroom sink...where they'd gotten hold of a GIANT box of Kotex.

There were shredded Kotex from one end of her house to the other. My friend flipped out, was yelling: "this is the litter from HELL", and started chasing puppies around. The puppies thought that was GREAT-she started the party up again for them. So they started running and jumping around around the house, dragging Kotex around with them, and flinging them into the air. The best part was the kotex were actually bigger than the puppies.

My friend was yelling at me not to laugh, it wasn't funny..I was laughing so hard I almost wet myself.

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
Thanks for the great laugh and trip down memory lane. Jordan will not get his ears done and he is too old to even think about it really but I sure do remember Cleopatra and the fun we had with the tampon days. She made quite a few messes with them too. I'd have loved to catch the yorkies on film. That had to have been priceless.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Those are funny stories

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Very funny stories....although they were giving me flashbacks of that fateful day when my Coda (about 15 months old) opened a box of tampons and ate 3of them. Entered the filled waiting room (filled mostly with male Marines mind you) at the vets office and the receptionist announced very loudly "Oh your dogs the one that ate the tampons...bring her back here"....Was surprised to feel my face turn red after I walked back out with her after treatment to a still filled waiting room of spectators. Worse part was when "friends" made comments like - no need for a toy during obedience training....you could just use a tampon seeing how she likes those so much....even on the trial field - judge can't disqualify you for carrying a tampon in your pocket.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I have a funny story...except it involves my cat....well all of my girlfriends had a secret santa one Christmas and on one of the days I got this Christmas green pair of thongs, yanno the ones with the fuzzy stuff right across the top of them? Well they were in my drawer and never worn..I had forgotten about them...well I guess I left the drawer open a little and my youngest son had a friend staying over. His mom was at the front door to pick him up...I think my youngest was about 8 at the time....so there we all are standing at the door saying our goodbyes and thanks yadda yadda yadda and across the floor flys a cat with a green fuzzy thong in its mouth! I was like what is that (cuz I had forgotten about them) and my son Nick goes over there and investigates and says EEEEEWWWWW MOM it is your underwear!!!!! I was SOOOO emberrassed!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
I am glad the the ears are doing better.. got a funny.. One day at my Mother in laws house a couple of the young boys 7-9, came in asking for more matches.. Mom said Matches.. NO What would you need Matches for and you know you are not to be playing with them anyway.. Boys.. Well, Mom it is for the fire crackers.. we can't keep them lite and them won't go off.. Mom not sure what was going on.. Fire Crackers in August??!! Out to the yard, to find Tampons all stuck in the ground all on fire... LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts