Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this is just a suggestion...so if you're completely uninterested, TOO BAD. :biggrin55

Now before you all start groaning about a gift exchange, hear me out...this isn't your typical one. No gift buying is involved, I promise. This is all done online, and no money or sending is required.

Here's how it works...

I will collect a list of everyone who is interested in participating. Each participant will need to prepare a list of gifts you would like to receive (please no more than 10 items). They can be as simple as a red sweater, or as crazy as a log cabin on the beach complete with 3 shirtless male models on the porch. You can get as creative as you'd like. The more creative you are, the more fun this will be.

From there, I will 'assign' each poster to another poster...much like a Secret Santa. You will then search online for pictures of the gifts or photoshop images together to make the gifts your assigned poster wants. I will be keeping track of your lists, and on December 3rd (hopefully, but this date could change...I just want to give enough time for all of you to 'cyber shop') I will PM each participant the names of their Secret Santas and their lists of presents.

Then, around December 17th (again, this date is tentative) I will create a 'Holiday Party' thread where you can start posting the gifts you got for your Secret Santa.

Again, I'm not sure if anyone will be interested...but we have done this on other forums before and it turned out to be pretty fun.

You do not need to post your lists now, just a simple 'Count me in' will work fine. From there, I will start PMing everyone to get their 'Christmas lists'.

If you are interested, please sign up below. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of you who have signed up should have received a PM from me. :)

Now get working on those 'Wish Lists!' ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts