Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! I am new here.

Although i 've never had one, I LOVE doberman. I work in a petsmart groom shop and one of the girls who used to work there always brought her dobe. I fell in love. everyone i meet I really like. I had a rotty mix (mostly rott tho) from a shelter. We have another dog that we've had for 4 years now. He is an Akita mixed with Pitbull so he's a Pitka. lol. more akita tho.

I someday hope to get a dobe, (probably from rescue) when I move out but for now i have this forum. I enjoy talking to you all and learning even more about this wonderful breed.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the forum from me and my pack of highly trained(who am i kidding)doberfolk here in the U.K.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
welcome to the forum. glad you found us. I have two rescues who both have a very bad case of SRD (Spoiled Rotten Dobe)

cc

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
welcome! You will its actually a very good thing ya dont have a dobe yet cause you will learn so much from the other members :) but watch out cause youll like them even more than you do now! lol
I agree we need pictures of your current dog :)

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
*Waves back!* Thank you all SO much for the warm welcome!

Tracy, thanks for offering to share everyones dobes! =D Yes, a Pitka, quite a rare breed, if I do say so myself. His name is Strike. He's unique. The shelter named him Striker, so we just went with it. Cody'smom, I hope to have the same(SRD!) Lapdog, Your dobe is very purty.(all oof you who posted have bery beautiful dobes!). I look forward to learning more, in addition to everything I already know. I dont think its possible for me to like them any more... my brother and my mom tell me to shut up already.

I will try to have pictures of Strike up soon. He is a cutie-pie. Again, thanks for all the welcomes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts