Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to purchase a harness. Nothing fancy, since ill only be using it occasionally. I found a type I really liked but it cost roughly $80 from the store, so I waited to find it on eBay. A few weeks ago I found it, bid on it, and got it for $36 :)

So here he is sporting his new harness, mainly going to be used for tracking/nose work.

I threw ham in front of him, in an attempt to make him stretch out...didnt work out well lol

Hates having his back to me, would not sit still!

I temporarily switched his food to a local dog food brand ($50 less than what I was buying) roughly two months ago. I cant believe how much muscle he packed on, and his coat/skin/ is healthy and so is his energy :) I may keep him on this food.

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
nice, he's so handsome ;) his coat is nice and shiny.

Reactions: DogsR4Life

·
Registered
416 Posts
Beautiful boy and great pics. If you don't mind me asking , what food did you switch to? I like the looks of the harness. How do you like it so far and what brand is it ?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Beautiful boy and great pics. If you don't mind me asking , what food did you switch to? I like the looks of the harness. How do you like it so far and what brand is it ?
I'd have to go upstairs to take a look at the brand, I just looked at the % of protein, crude fat, ect and the ingredients lol. Its local to Ontario, Canada only, new company.

The harness can be found at Dog harness , Dog collar , Dog leash , Dog muzzle - Dog training equipment from Trusted Direct Source - Home, Dog Supplies

Its their All Weather Nylon Dog Harness

Great Dane Nylon All Weather Dog Harness H6 XL Black | eBay

·
Broadway Dobermans
846 Posts
I'm interested in the new food you bought too! What is it called? Your boy looks amazing!!!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Congrats, I got the very same harness a few months ago, LOVE IT . I bought a super leather harness, but it has a strap that goes between her front legs and her chest is narrow and it makes her walk funny, like shes got a stick stuck somewhere LOL. So , I bought this other one, and love it.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well, I just remembered that I throw away the bag, because I keep the food in a container. I need to buy another bag next week, so I'll add to this post the name of the company and I'll PM the members who expressed an interest on the brand :)

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 24 Posts