1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
OOOOOoooo Beautiful Green!!! Is that where they got the ticks? Why do ticks have to ruin the fun!!!! looks like they enjoyed the pretty trail!!! I love Rommels boots! Duchess has the 3D Barkin Boots by Ruffwear...what kind are those? Duchess's stay on but those look to stay on good too!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Im not bored at all!! I come here everyday to see pictures!!

I love your Doberman's boots! He looks like a policeman in this pic!

But why doesn't the boxer have any??

·
Registered
365 Posts
Yep, had to call the whole family over to check out Rommell's boots. :)

Nice walking trail with great scenery. Goods pics BIB.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Beautiful pics, I love the one with Rommel lying down looking into the woods. His ears look wonderful.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
That is a beautiful place to walk. I love the pic too with him laying down. The boots are cute.

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
OMG Rom is getting so big,you must stop taunting me with these pics or you know what will happen :)

·
Banned
6,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Guys :D Other than the ticks, we had a great time. Yep, those are Rommel's hiking boots. He likes them, I think. Piper doesnt have any because when I put them on her she walks like a pony in a parade. Very hesitated walk...lol. She doesnt like anything near her feet. When Rommel grows out of these (very soon) I am going to try one more time, putting them on her. She will rip them off though, Rommel would leave them on all week if I let him.

Oh, and I got them at PetSmart for like $30 I think. They arent the best ones by any means, but they are like a rip stop canvas/nylon material outside, and fleece on the inside for cushion.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts