Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am Jennifer from FL. I just lost my wonderful red dobie Emma to DCM and have been heartbroken. I have joined to learn more about DCM and how to be proactive with checking for it, since I have a 11 week old puppy red dobie named Hope-Faith.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hi, welcome to Doberman Talk.

so sorry for the loss of your Emma, may she rest in peace.

Hugz to your new little girl Hope-Faith.

·
Super Moderator
GOT's Kal-Drogo The Horseman (Drogo),TKI,TKN, CGC, 7 years; RIP Baron, Miley, Dax, Lonesome, Baron 1
18,350 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. So very sorry for your loss and so sorry you found this forum under these circumstances. You will find a wealth of information on DCM here along with a knowledgeable support group. If you feel up to it, please take some time to post some photos of Emma on the Rainbow Bridge forum.

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Hi and welcome from PA. So sorry for your loss, RIP sweet Emma.

Reactions: Hope-Faith

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Hello and welcome. I am sorry to hear about Emma. This is a good place to look/research.

Reactions: Hope-Faith

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I am so glad I found this site, and look forward to learning all I can about this amazing breed. I never thought I would love a breed this much, but Emma taught me what wonderful dogs Dobies are! I will post pictures of Emma, her best friend lab mix Madigan, and baby Dobie Hope-Faith.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts