Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi There!

I joined Doberman Talk a while ago, I just wanted to see what this was all about. I am a dog lover and have been my entire life. Currently I have there Chihuahuas! They are my little babies! I have been in love with Dobermans for years, and I am now in a point in my life when I can start to consider getting one in a year or so. I have done a ton of research on the breed, the health issues, and reputable breeders. I live in upstate New York. I am actually very close to Rauschund Doberman. When I am completely ready to take one of these beautiful dogs into my home, I will be looking at Cara Doberman and Rauschund. This forum has been extremely helpful to me. I enjoy all the information from experienced Doberman owners. Thanks everyone! :thanx:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Hi from VA! I just got my little boy yesterday they are the best dogs. He's already won my heart! Good luck with your search! Definitely use DT for research. This website has been a lifesaver for me :)

·
Heat Seeking Missile
522 Posts
Welcome from Ontario Canada! Love Chihuahua's and their feisty little personalities lol.

Feel free to bug us with any questions you may have leading up to your getting your Dobe!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are two pictures. I will try to get some more. Pixie is the black and white smooth coat. She is 4 years old and is starting to gray around her face :( She is my princess and the most well behaved dog I have ever had. :D:D

The next picture is of Ruby. She is my long coat. She just turned 2 years old and was a terror as a puppy! But I love her to death and she is my little cuddle bug!

I don't have any pictures on my phone of Lilly. I will try to get one. She is a 3 year old smooth coat fawn with white markings. She is daddy's girl, I am second best. She is, "blonde" and her tongue likes to stick out sideways! LOL but that's what makes her unique! Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,981 Posts
Sorry about posting it twice! I'm new to all of this! How do I delete the repeated post? :)
Welcome! You can't delete your own post, but I took care of it for you. Cute dogs!

Reactions: mlgross21
1 - 13 of 13 Posts