Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Never did a formal intro...

My husband and I have Dobes that we show in various dog sports, conformation, obedience, rally, and agility. We train several times per week in the various classes. We also train at the Sch club, we aren't as dedicated to that as the other stuff, we like tracking a lot though. We think our male may be ready for his BH soon though. Also have a pet Chi.

I grew up with Dobes and adore the breed, they are just such great dogs all around and suit our lifestyle very much so as we are active and do lots of camping, rock climbing, lake and river activities, hiking, etc.

We also own Bearded Dragons (that is where the "dobes"and"dragons" name comes from, the animals) and Sphynx.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
HI! lol I never did a formal introduction...but I will find out on the side margin my join date and how many posts I have done...When I first joined the introduction thread didnt occur to be something I could figure out to do cause I was only on the front home page...I never clicked on the "FORUM" button lol....all I knew to do was read for awhile...and then I figured everything out. lol
but welcome welcome :) sounds like your activities and outdoor lifestyle is what I would LOVE to do! Its awesome having dogs to spend time with and find things to do.

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lexus said:
LOL 200 posts later!!!
I have been meaning to get around to it for awhile, but never did until now. So I figured better now than never. :)

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Never too late for Intros....
Welcome to DT....I guess its safe to say you like it here. I didn't realize you got married. Belated Congratulations on that. Its good to see you here so often.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
:3dbiggrin Welcome, I was wondering why you didn't tell everyone about your two beautiful Dobes, glad you joined! How is Mr Cashman and Vega? I see she is getting big, I still read on the other board even if I don't post cause there is lots of good info there so you may see my nick on there occasionally.

And I see you got married, congrats! Sounds like your hubby is into Dobes too, that is awesome!

My two are just so totally spoiled rotten. Nash is about 2 inches bigger than Da'Kari now and weighs about 10 pds more. He was 8 months yesterday.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Oh My Goodness....Val when did you get married? Did I miss a post somewhere?? It never occurred to me that was you, LOL I guess I should have known from the dragons!!!! I was wondering why you hadn't joined here...and you had been here the whole time!!! I think my mind is slipping!!! You need to show everyone your guys!!!!

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
I agree, she has been holding back on us with the pics of her beautiful Dobes. I knew it was her when she first signed on but I didn't know if she was keeping quiet or what so I stayed mum. And she went and got married on us and came out of the closet.... Hehehe!!! OK NOW, give us some Cash and Vega pics, you know the rules, Pics a must!!!! And I know you have some *VBG* You gotta make up for lost time girl.... :jonkel:

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I pm'ed most of you guys and thanks everyone. will try to get pix someday <vbg>
We totally love our Dragons too, I thought that would be a dead give-away.
I love seeing everyone's Dobes grow on the board, time really does fly by so fast!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts