Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Heather. My parents own a 8 year old Doberman, Tosh, and I came here to look for some information and to get some advice. I raised and trained her, but when I moved out my parents kept her :(
I look forward to talking with you all and getting some advice

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi Heather, Glad you came to join us. YOu'll have to put up some pictures of Tosh. we are all kind of picture crazy here over our doberkids.

cc

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
aww Im 21 and my dobe duchess is turning 2 in april...You remind me of me because when I move out I want to keep Duchess. I dont know WHEN that is...but we have another lab that we rescued...he is very fearful due to his old home...but completely happy with us...My mom also volunteers...so I told her "If you let me keep duchess whenever I move out...Just think of all the room you'll have for more dogs you can rescue!" I would never move far away either...so there is a good chance I think she will let me :)
Do you plan on getting another Doberman for yourself? Well either way It is nice to meet you...and everyone here is a lot of fun to talk to!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Heather and welcome to the forum from me and - - - - - - - - -

Here in the U.K.
I am sure that here your problems will be solved or at least point you in the right direction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts