Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Heather. My parents own a 8 year old Doberman, Tosh, and I came here to look for some information and to get some advice. I raised and trained her, but when I moved out my parents kept her :(
I look forward to talking with you all and getting some advice

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
aww Im 21 and my dobe duchess is turning 2 in april...You remind me of me because when I move out I want to keep Duchess. I dont know WHEN that is...but we have another lab that we rescued...he is very fearful due to his old home...but completely happy with us...My mom also volunteers...so I told her "If you let me keep duchess whenever I move out...Just think of all the room you'll have for more dogs you can rescue!" I would never move far away either...so there is a good chance I think she will let me :)
Do you plan on getting another Doberman for yourself? Well either way It is nice to meet you...and everyone here is a lot of fun to talk to!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Heather and welcome to the forum from me and - - - - - - - - -

Here in the U.K.
I am sure that here your problems will be solved or at least point you in the right direction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.