Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yikes! I just wanted to poke my head in & say "Hi", lol! ;) But in all seriousness, even though not everyone on Dobermantalk.com agrees with one another at all times, one thing (at least to me) is apparent--everyone loves their dobies, and respects the breed (wanting the best for it)! Newbies like me are sometimes going to make mistakes, but ultimately, having this platform to discuss important issues provides education for all who care to become more knowledgeable! It's like my former Pastor used to say..."You can't go back and change the past, but you can begin today to work towards a better future"! ��
Kudos to you. Thank you for being open minded and wanting to learn! There is so much knowledge available here. Everyone makes mistakes, and the ability to learn from yours (global you) is what sets people apart.

Reactions: ams102

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings from Bella Vista, AR! We've recently been blessed with the addition of a new family member, Samson! ❤ He's 8 weeks old, and the most precious little thing! (Actually, getting bigger...literally by the day!) We weren't sure we wanted his ears cropped at first, but have now decided to go ahead with it. Can anyone recommend someone who will do a beautiful job and do it it RIGHT? (ex: no "mummy" ears to get gooey/infected)?
Were you able to find someone to crop their ears? Lyon Vet Hospital is booked up & wouldn't be able to crop our girl's ears in time & we are looking for another option. We are willing to drive a ways!

·
Super Moderator
22,338 Posts
This thread is from 2012. You may want to start a new thread - that user has not been on the forum in many years.

The thread with recommended cropping vets is found here: Recommended Cropping Vets

Reactions: melbrod
21 - 25 of 25 Posts