Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Boss with those Doberboys
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, swmbo (JobeyV) got fed up with me asking what was happening in doberworld, and told me to sign up myself, so here I am. She also warned me to put up some pics with my first post (lest i'd get jumped on :lol2:) so here are a couple of pics.
Ignore the ugly git in the photos with the dogs, dunno who he is :roflmao:

Our first Dobe Ed, smartest damn dog I ever met, and will always have a special place in our hearts, he was as near to perfect as could be.

Amber, who lived with Ed for years, affectionate to the point of pain (clawing at you if you dared to ignore her claims to attention) who lived to the ripe young age of 14 1/2.

Our recently departed cuddlebug Homer, who was a bit short on brains but more than made up for that with persistant, leg hugz, nose pokes, nuzzles etc. He came to us not long after we lost Eddie and along with Amber fixed our broken hearts.

our current boy Trooper, this was taken a week ago actually at Dobermann rescue uk when we went to view/grab him :D 16 months old and full of himself, now he has his paws under the table, so to speak.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

"Enough! do not jump on me"

"Can I eat you then Dad"

"give us a kiss then dad"

Trooper is settling in well now, still tries it on a bit, but he is a little immature (in the brain department anyway) now just need to put some meat on him as he's a bit of a wimp (in body build) but he is pretty damn smart and easyish to train. :nicejob:

more pics of Trooper will follow when we have some ;)

·
Living la Vida Loca!
2,621 Posts
Welcome from Canada! So sorry about your recent loss of Homer but a big congrats on Trooper joining your family! :butfly:

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Looks like we have another Dobernut on our hands! I love it. Kisses to the kids.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Welcome to DT. Love the photos!

Reactions: JobeyV and gazzyv

·
Registered
12,009 Posts
Love the dober pics ...fun photos with the Dad
Welcome from Canada.
- the I am going to bite your face picture, reminded me of my puppy Amy, 11 years ago...on the couch, with me
(I would wind her up, and say "you can't bit your DaDa"...he-he)
- I would laugh my head off at her too, and it quickly turned into a kissy / wash my face moment
These dobermans, are sooooooo very tough / just full of play, to get ones "in your face" attention.

·
terriorist entertainer
2,404 Posts
Oh cool...a hubby and wife team! :) ...hopefully with 2 computers otherwise there's gonna be fights :lol:
...also can't wait for the night you're both on here at the same time...and drawing straws for who has to get off and cook dinner! ;) :lol:
hehe...we'll all just sit back munching popcorn watching the show :p

Trooper looks to be a darling! Welcome! :)

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Welcome and thank you for adopting! Trooper looks like a ham and you will be in for lots of fun to come. Looking forward to seeing more of him.

Reactions: JobeyV and gazzyv

·
nutsaboutmydobes
2,122 Posts
Oh cool...a hubby and wife team! :) ...hopefully with 2 computers otherwise there's gonna be fights :lol:
...also can't wait for the night you're both on here at the same time...and drawing straws for who has to get off and cook dinner! ;) :lol:
hehe...we'll all just sit back munching popcorn watching the show :p

Trooper looks to be a darling! Welcome! :)
Unfortunately there's only one computer & he always wins :( so it looks like it will be me in the kitchen cooking with him shouting out "come & look at this". I will then get distracted, dinner will subsequently burn & I can blame it on you lot instead of my terrible cooking.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

·
Boss with those Doberboys
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Unfortunately there's only one computer & he always wins :( so it looks like it will be me in the kitchen cooking with him shouting out "come & look at this". I will then get distracted, dinner will subsequently burn & I can blame it on you lot instead of my terrible cooking.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
That must be why we're still married after 24years ....... we'll blame anyone except each other or the dog ;) :roflmao:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts