Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
@wyterayven oh my word! No one else has ever understood the hair in the foot thing!!! Such a weird feeling!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
LOL It definitely is. Even some boxer folks havent had it happen. I didnt until I got my boy. He was from South African bloodlines, which went back to very old UK and Dutch lines. He had longer hair that most that you see and his were the ones that could make me cry. LOL

Discussion starter · #23 ·
My grandma’s rat terrier has the hairs that get stuck in your foot and you have to pull it out with tweezers 😖 And we never wear black socks at her house!
I understand that! With the boxers, I had fawn and brindle, flashy and classic. So it didnt matter what I wear, something would show. I can just imagine what the bottom of black socks would look like with a mostly white terrier. lol

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Just realized I've welcomed you twice! I came in of the end of this hair in the foot discussion and didn't realize I'd posted here before.

Oh well, I guess that means you're really REALLY welcome.
Thats so funny! It sounds like something I would do.

And I do feel really really welcome. :p Lots of super nice folks here!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.