Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi , this is Pasco from the caribbean!
I don't owe any purebred Doberman but I do owe a 9 months old female Doberman/terrier cross who looks like a doberman (exept for the color a bit "diluted" brown and tan ) her name is Caramelle (on the left) and I just adopted a 3 months old female doberman cross (but I'll probably create a thread to determine what the other dog is) her name is Noisette , both of them have a red(brown) doberman parent. (I'll post better pics soon).

Anyway , nice to meet you all !

·
Registered
16,038 Posts
Caramelle is a nice looking dog. I'm on a phone so can't see a large detailed picture of Noisette, but she really does look like a doberman.

Even if they're not purebred the crosses can often have the doberman personality, so you may have dobermans in disguise living with you. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Caramelle has the doberman personnality, and a lot of energy. Noisette is a medium energy dog and less "dominant", Caramelle was already guarding the house at 2 months old like an adult dog , Noisette is just like "hey guys , what's happening ?" . You may not see it properly on this picture but Noisette is brown , but it seems that she's darker then regular brown doberman.

·
Premium Member
8,504 Posts
Where in the Caribbean are you? Was just down there on a cruise last month. Good luck with your two.

·
Registered
16,038 Posts
Oh, Caramelle face and head look much more doberman like in these pictures. She's definitely a pretty dog.

·
Owned by Dobes since 1975
30,675 Posts
Hello and welcome to Doberman Talk!

can definitely see Doberman in both your girls.

Hugz to Caramelle and Noisette.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Pasco. Glad to see another Caribbean person on the forum. Will be back in the Caribbean next month so look out for my photos as soon as I get myself my breeding stock.

·
Registered
6,689 Posts
totalholistic, do you intend to show or trial in sport?

Reactions: mommyblaze3
1 - 12 of 12 Posts