Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello i'm owned by 5 dobermanns at the moment they are mitch 9 ,willow 5,draco3, aries3, babies to willow .ara 2 quite a handful i show draco and ara they are both blackand tan willow is a chocolate,mitch is also black and tan .draco and aries are my own breeding wilmitch dobes .

wilmitch

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Welcome to the best forum period ,from me and my pack

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Wow that is quite a handful I am sure. I have a one year old female black and rust named Da'Kari and a 15 week old little red boy named Nash.

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome to the forum and enjoy...if you ever have the time with all those dobes running around!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wow, I take my hat off to ya!....I bet you have some funny moments!

WELCOME....I'm new too!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I dunno how you do it with 5 Dobes LOL. I have Bruno, who is my first and only dobe (for now hehe). He's almost 7 months. Time just flew!

So glad to have you here and can't wait to hear more about your mini pack :)

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
boy do I have dobie envy times 4 over! glad you found us and hope you can squeeze us in once in a while

I have a 5 year old male named apollo. pollo is docked, cropped, black and rust. and the sweetest dobe on the forum ;)

cc

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum.. I am also one of the multi doberman families! I have 4 dobermans.. Spirit almost 5.. Raven 5 1/2, Gypsy 4 and Iris 2
I love have all my dobes!! Welcome again!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts