Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dancing_b
Hi all!
Im new to this site,, it looks cool though. Im a 2 dobe mom, and dobes are the only dogs for me! They are the best dogs to me, i work in the veterinary field and i see tons of dogs, but my favorite is the doberman. I have 2 black and tans right now, one is a rescue from a puppy mill where she was used as a breeder. The other was a pup i got from a client at our clinic. Im looking forward to speaking to other dobe owners and seeing the pictures of everyones pets!
Sharen:boldblue:

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Did someone say pictures????? I think so!!!! 2Dobemom we here LOOOOVE pictures...and I must ask WHY HAVENT YOU POSTED ANY ON THIS THREAD YET!!! lol JK Welcome youll have fun here.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Hi there Sharen,
Welcome to Dobermantalk :) You may have already figured out that we are obsessed with pictures :) Here is a link that will take you through step by step instructions on how to post them: http://www.dobermantalk.com/showthread.php?t=670

I have an almost 10 month old (my baby is growing up!) female named Chihiro. She is my first Dobe and I adore her - even when she shreds the 2nd new harness in a week :)
Make yourself at home and tell us a little more about yourself and your doberkids :)

·
Registered
8,069 Posts
Welcome Sharen I hope you enjoy the forum, it really is a good bunch of people and dogs.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi sharen, I am so glad you found us. I am owned by a 5 year old rescue (I've been blessed with apollo for about 3 months now) named Apollo. Prior to Pollo, I had another dobe named Cody, who we lost very tragically at 3.5 years. I am sure you will love the forum and we will love anyone who posts lots of pictures of their doberkids.

Carrie
ps don't ASK for picutres or you'll have to buy a new computer with tons of memory!!!

:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!!

:3dbiggrin

Hi all!
Thank you all for the warm welcomes!!! I love having another doberman site to visit!!
I will try and send a pic or 2 right now,,, if i can figure it!
I work for a vet. in the city i live in. Ive been there for 10 years. I have had 4 dobes altogether. Last year i lost the love of my life, his name was Apollo. He and i had such a close bond. He had cardiomyopathy, was doing ok, had an episode of some heavy breathing and the next day he bloated. We tried to do surgery but he died on the table. Broke my heart to pieces, its still so hard to talk about. He was 8 years old. I found Second Chance Dobermans and i got my Eva there last year. She is around 8ish, 9ish? she was a breeder at a puppy mill and was rescued. She had infected feet from the wire cages, was very wormy and sick i guess. After i got her we did some xrays and found her to be full of buckshot! some one sure shot at her, she even had 2 old broken ribs. She is a loving and wonderful girl for what she has been through. All she wants is love, she wants to be petted all the time and is pretty much so my shadow. I just love her! Nevada is my other dobe,, he just turned 7 feb. 17th. He is a love, very active, very protective! I think i said before, i would never have another breed, i just love them dobermans! LOL...
See ya !!
Sharen

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Welcome to Doberman Talk!! Okay, you've done it, I'm in love with Eva!! She is beautiful and has such soulfull eyes:)

She has had a hard life, I'm so glad that she has found her forever home and happiness with you. So glad to have you here on our forum! Look forward to hearing more about Nevada and Eva! (more pics btw, it's in our rules, lots of pics!)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Welcome to this great forum. My name is Hero's Mom (Amy) and I have Hero she is 5 years old and b/t spayed female.
2Dobemom said:
:dancing_b
Hi all!
Im new to this site,, it looks cool though. Im a 2 dobe mom, and dobes are the only dogs for me! They are the best dogs to me, i work in the veterinary field and i see tons of dogs, but my favorite is the doberman. I have 2 black and tans right now, one is a rescue from a puppy mill where she was used as a breeder. The other was a pup i got from a client at our clinic. Im looking forward to speaking to other dobe owners and seeing the pictures of everyones pets!
Sharen:boldblue:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Well, I am sorry I am a little late in my Welcome.. Darn computer has been sick! Welcome to the forum. I am owned by 4 dobermans and 2 cats. This is the greatest forum on the earth. I am more and better friends here that I have never met face to face than I have had my whole life. I am sure that you will find support, information and a bunch of funny nutty dobe people here. Welcome

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Hello. I would just like to say welcome to this wonderful forum! I have a 2 year old female. I got her from the Doberman Rescue of Michigan. I think when hubby and I were looking for a dobe. I think we might have seen pretty Eva. I am not sure though. We seen so many. Second Chance Dobes was wonderful to us. Even though we didn't adopt through them, they were still the most wonderful people we have met. Hubby and I do plan on getting another dobe sooner or later. We plan on going through Second Chance Dobes this time. I really hope to hear a lot more from you, and see a lot more pictures.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Countdown...4 weeks until the new puppy arrives home

Hi Everyone-I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of that brown bundle of joy. After losing my beloved Dobe (10 yrs old) last year, :sadcry: I feel the time is right for another Dobe. I know he will never replace Lexi, but I'm looking forward to a lot of fun times with him.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Welcome Luca, from Orson and me in Indiana :)

Sorry to hear about losing Lexi, it is never easy, and you are right....your new baby will not replace her, he will be special in his own way.

Can't wait for news and pics :)

I just noticed this is in someone else's thread....whoops :D You should probably start your own thread...do that by clicking on "new member intros" and scooting nearly all the way down. at the left you will see a little button that says "new topic" click that and start your own :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts