Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum, relatively new to Dobermans as well. I have 2 dobermans, both are rescues.
Zora- is a 3 year old female, rescued from an extremely abusive home. When we got her you could see every bone in her body. She is still terrified of loud noises, but is also very goofy and loves stuffed animals.
Kain-is a 4 year old recently adopted male, rescued from an animal shelter. Was also starved when we got him, and has only one eye. Is very smart, and loves to play with cats.

·
Pack Leader
1,551 Posts
Hi Kain welcome to the site.

I am really glad to hear that you rescued those dogs from their abusive situations. Good for you!

Now you know we need pictures right? :D

TD

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Yes welcome to the forum,i love to hear of people saving dogs from these awful situations good luck to you and give them both a hug from me and my family.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Gidday Kain, welcome to the forum. I just love to hear people's rescue stories. That's two more lives saved. Good on you. Looking forward to seeing pics of Zora and Kain. Cheers.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Hi there Kain. It just gave me a good 'chill' when I read your post about saving 2 starving dobermans! People who think they want a dobe , then decide that they just dont have the time, patience, or committment to give them a good home are 'way too many. Thank you for being so caring as to give two very needy guys a good home and a lot 'o lovin! Oh, and welcome to the forum....pictures, pictures, pictures!!!

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
Hello and welcome to our doberman talk family! Can't wait to see pictures of your lucky doberkids. So sad to hear your dog's stories, but glad to know they have a happy life now with you!

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi and welcome to the doberman forum.. How wonderful that you rescued these poor doberman.. what a wonderful life they are going to have now.. God Bless you for what you have done for them.. Again welcome to the forum and hope to hear more about your babies..

·
Registered
57 Posts
As everyone has said, well done on rescuing your poor dobies. Thank goodness they are now safe with a caring owner.

Welcome to the site, its nice and friendly on here:cool2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts