Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I'm new to the forum and new to owning a doberman. I already love this site and was wondering of there was anyone near Beaumont ca that could maybe help me out with some ear cropping questions. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Dr Jezbera in Riverside California did our boy's ears and they turned out wonderful (IMHO). I do not have his number with me at work. We paid extra for after care and we took Rush as often as needed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is where I went. Adonis got his ears done a week ago and has already knocked his cup off 3 times. His ears look good though and I go back Monday to have the stitches removed. Was just wondering if it is a big deal to leave them down till then.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wanted to drop in to say congratulations on your new Doberman. I'm new to the forum myself, but I wouldn't say I'm a new Doberman owner. I had to comment on your post because your dog's name took me back down memory lane for a second. When I was a kid I had a dog (he was Rottweiler though) that we named Adonis. Ahhh...I miss that dog. We literally grew up together. He was with us from the time I was six until I was almost 20 years old. Here's to many happy, healthy years with your Doberman :)

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Welcome from Montpelier, VA

1 - 16 of 16 Posts