Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everybody, My name is Amy Taylor. I live in Mackinaw City Michigan. I"m not sure if this is the place to induce myself and my dogs. I have 1 Doberman (Hero) and 2 English Labradors (Bradley/Tucker). I show conformation and do hunt test with my Labs. My doberman is just a pet. That we got from a breeder that shows also. She has been a joy to have around. I am married and have two children.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I love labs too :) When I got byron I was also looking at a beautifull yellow boy. Byron won out though! Would love to see pics! My last four rescues have been labs,I can't get enough of them,they are so goofy.

·
Registered
6,589 Posts
My friends fiancee has an english lab. They are stouter and heavier built than americans right?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lexus said:
My friends fiancee has an english lab. They are stouter and heavier built than americans right?
Yes thats right. American is taller and leaner more field looking. You will see them in the field . English is shorter and heavier. You would see them in conformation show and other activity's.

I would love to show you my puppy's off but I'm having problems doing it. I'm not very good with computers. If someone would like to do it for me that would be great. :3dbiggrin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts