Doberman Forum : Doberman Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone. I joined this forum a while back but have not posted much, so I thought I had better re introduce myself.

My name is Sandi and I am married. My hubby and I are owned by two wonderful Dobes, named Rudy and Jenna. Rudy is a handsome red boy and Jenna is a pretty black and rust,

We live on 32 acres in Manitoba Canada. We also have 7 horses and 6 cats. I know lots of animals, but when you have this much land it is not so bad but we are maxed out now :D

Anyways, that is a little about me. Nice to be back and hope to post more then I did before :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Rudy loves the water but not Jenna, Rudy will swim like crazy but Jenna only likes to wade in, up to the chest and that is it.

They love to come riding as well with us when we take the horses out. It is Rudy's first love and Jenna's too. Rudy grew up with horses. Jenna is a rescue that we took in at 1 1/2 yrs old. So she like the horses but she took a little longer to get use to them and how big they are.

Thanks for the welcome. :)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Hi again. It is nice that you are back to the forum and hope to be hearing a lot more from you! Wow 32 acres! I wish I had land like that!!! If I did I would have more than the 4 dobermans that we have now.LOL Welcome again!

·
Still Here Despite Rumour
4,376 Posts
Hi Sandi from me brumwolf(Tony) and the pack here in Birmingham U.K.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks you so much for the warm welcomes.

I would love to get another Dobe but hubby thinks that 3 would be too many :D:D:D NEVER too many.

Brumwolf, we have a yearling horse named Tia. It is such a pretty name. :)

There sure is a mix of countries here that is very cool ! I can't wait to learn and chat woth you all. :cool2:

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hello and Welcome (again lol). I'm pretty new, so I don't remember you lol But I can't wait to see more pictures and get to know you!

I also am from Canada. But in Ontario ;) Would love to have that much land!!!

My name is Eva-Marie and I have one Dobie. His name is Bruno and he's 17 weeks. You can see him in my gallery, in my avy and sig lol

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Hi Sandi:
welcome back. I 've only been here a couple weeks so you are new to me. I have a hubby and 2 kids and we just lost our doberboy on Jan. 1. we were already starting to look for a second (you know how that is - one just isn't enough!) and are going to get a rescue hopefully in the next week or so. we are still going to keep our eyes open for a good solid puppy, so if you know of any breeders, please pass on their names.

Welcome back and i lookforward to hearing more about you and your family - both 2 and 4 legged.

cc

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome back Sandi.
I too have been away from the site for a time. I'm glad to be back as well. I also remember your 'red in the water' picture.
Codysmom.. I'm sorry about your loss. Nothing can replace the love of a good dog, but sounds like your going to give and get lots more lovin from a rescue pup.. good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Thanks for the sympathy. It has been VERY difficult. yesterday was the first day I didn't cry. I still haven't picked up most of his toys.

I am very excited about the rescue dog. It should take only a couple days for whichever one we adopt to figure out that he/she is going to get totally spoiled!

It's definetly given us a lot more positive to focus on. Also Jason (hubby) travels a lot and he is not too comfortable with me and the kids here alone. So he is pretty anxious to get another dobe. believe me you all will be hearing about which ever doberkid we get, and I will foist as many pictures on you all as the site allows.

cc

·
just a member
2,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I'm glad your been around for a while and now are participating. You can see all the fun we are having...

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi, and welcome. I'm also from England (like brumwolf) and own a rescue pup named alpha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts